Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Introducing Elli Jade Ogden...






Introducing our new addition... Elli Jade.
She was born on July 19th, weighing 7 lbs 1 oz and 2o inches. She came out with lots of black hair... and dark skin. Jeremy was really starting to wonder... :) However, she looks EXACTLY like him, just with darker features.
Addisen has been such a great big sister. She helps me so much with the new baby.

It has been fun (and challenging) having two beautiful little girls... and I'm sure it will just get better.

We are anxious to see if Elli gets Addi's BIG blue eyes.


Addi already wants her little sister to sleep in her bed! I can't wait until Elli gets a bit older...they are going to be best friends, right? :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed.




4 comments:

Johnson party of 3 said...

O my gosh Elli is SO cute.. I just want to kiss her. I love the big flower in the hair. Its going to be so fun watching our babies grow up together:)
Love you girls
Linds

Brenda B said...

That is the cutest flower headband! Your girls are so beautiful! Did Mandy make those onsies that you and Linz have for your girls? So cute!!!

The Miner Trio said...

You have a blog! I am so excited. Congratulations on your new baby girl. She is beautiful! How are you adjusting? We find out tomorrow if we are having a boy or girl. I am only 18 weeks but we are cheating and going to Fetal Foto :-). I still have some diapers for you and I need to get them to you before Elli grows out of them! Let's talk soon.

Michelle said...

Staci - I am so excited that you have a blog, I am shocked and so excited that you and Lindsey joined the blog world! I love it! I love being able to keep in touch w/ so many people that I otherwise wouldn't have been able to. I am totally adding you to my blog, so I will remember to check up on you! Your daughtes are beautiful. How fun that you and Linds have babies the same age! That's so fun for you guys! and that headband is the most adorable thing I've ever seen. I also saw your old friend Brenda's blog from Lindsey's blog...that was fun to see what she is up to. She's only 8 hours from me! haha! Love ya! Thanks for leaving me a comment.

"ten little fingers, that from the very start, reach out for tomorrow, yet alway's hold your heart"