Monday, August 11, 2008

Four Wonderful Years!

We celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on August 8th! Wow, how time flys! So much has happened in four years... two children, two houses, two different jobs and me now being a stay-at-home mom. (If I calculate right, that means I've almost been pregnant two of the four years we've been married... aahhh!!)

I'm so lucky to have Jeremy as my husband. He is such a great provider for our family and a wonderful dad! He is one of my best friends. We have so much in common and are constantly laughing when we are together. We love each other more now than we did the day we met. He took me to my favorite place for dinner, Market Street Grill and we had fabulous king crab legs, great wine and yummy dessert. It's somewhat hard celebrating your anniversary with a newborn... but we seemed to manage. Elli stayed asleep the entire time we were enjoying dinner. whoo hoo!

Thanks sweetie for four wonderful years!!..and I look forward to many more! Love ya!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

you two are so cute. Happy Anniversary! Your picture is so cute. I haven't seen you in years and years!

Kel said...

I found your blog! What a cute family! It was cool to run inot youlike we did after so long, i will keep you on my favorites so i can see waht is going on!

Ours www.thetaylorranch.blogspot.com

Ashlee said...

Okay. So this is crazy. Of all the people I've found on blogs, you are the one I've known the longest. Was on Katie's blog, found Chantel, on Chantel's blog and found you. What a surprise. I have no idea when I even saw or talked to you last, but what a fun way to keep in touch with people. You look super gorgeous and congrats on a cute family. (as a comment to your other blog about your girls being BFF's -- take it from a girl who has experience with sisters -- maybe not in the teenage years and there will probably be times in those early years there will be issues, but I love my sisters more than anything now and amazingly they are my best friends. We've all been through super hard times -- death, cancer, health problems, you name it. Sisters truly do make the best friends.

Brenda B said...

Happy late Anniversary!

"ten little fingers, that from the very start, reach out for tomorrow, yet alway's hold your heart"