Friday, September 26, 2008

"The Greatest Show On Earth"

Last Thursday Jeremy surprised us with FRONT ROW tickets to the circus! It was so much fun. It has been a long time since I've been to the circus...and I must say it has IMPROVED.

Addisen loved sitting on the front row! The Ring Master would come over and give her hi-fives and the clowns were playing and teasing her. But of-course her favorite part were the ELEPHANTS. She loved, loved, loved them! Everytime they would leave the stage she would turn to me and say "Mama, where did the elephants go?" I would have to reassure her that they would come back out in a minute..."they needed a rest."

At intermission Jeremy bought her "elephant juice"... That would be a $10 snow-cone in an elephant cup!!! However the rest of the show Addisen never made a peep. She was way more interested in her elephant snow-cone than the circus. (Jeremy and I joked about how we could of SAVED OUR MONEY by just buying her a snow cone in an elephant cup, stayed at home and watched a Dora movie.) But I think we enjoyed the circus almost as much as the kids :o)



Just in case you wanted to see what a $10 elephant cup looked like :o)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

what a fun night! I haven't been to the circus in FOREVER! Those are such cute pictures...The elephants are so cool!

The Garners said...

$10 elephant sno cone?? Sucka!! No, actually...I'm kind of jealous. My daddy would NEVER buy me a $10 sno cone, or a light-ee stick, or a circus hat. Or lunch for that matter. We had to make sandwiches and eat them in the parking lot.

I'm also jealous of the seats. Oh what I would give to sit in the front and get chosen to ride the circus train!!

I need to get new aspirations!!

Todd & Cally Migliaccio said...

It looks like you had a blast. This is the first year we have missed taking the grankids to the circus. Maybe next year. Your family is darling and I can't believe how much your husband looks like your bro Tyler. Cally

Kel said...

How fun you guys had great seats! We went too, and "T" is with Addi, he was all about the elephants too, he could have done without all the signing and dancing!

"ten little fingers, that from the very start, reach out for tomorrow, yet alway's hold your heart"